How To Download A Facebook Video
To download a Facebook video using one of these tools, simply follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app and find the video you want to download.
- Tap the Share button and select "Copy Link."
- Open the Facebook video downloader and paste the link into the input field.
- Tap the Download button.
The video will be downloaded to your device resolution.
Note: If you get an error, then check if the video is public and not private.
Here are some additional tips for downloading Facebook videos:
- Make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- If you are using a mobile app, make sure that you have enough storage space on your device.
- Be careful not to download copyrighted videos without permission.
Step to download Facebook videos without watermark
Step1: On your Facebook feed or timeline Click Share under any video then 'Copy Link'.
Step2: Go to FDOWN.tools. Then paste the URL.